Monday, May 1, 2017

Absence

Hello lovelies,
Hope everyone is keeping well.
So, it has been 7 months since I posted, and i cant believe how fast time has flown. It gives me a chuckle thinking that my blog is 'the average irish mammy', as im sure the average mammy really doesnt have time to be blogging, so I shouldnt feel too bad about the absence, right? My life since becoming a mammy has been so busy, not with anything in particular really, just with being a mammy! When I set up this blog, I had lots of ideas of how i'd have lots of time to write and update the blog regularly but it has kind of fallen by the wasteside.
Now that my maternity leave is coming to an end, and Indie is coming up to her 9month birthday, I thought i'd give it another go.
So, not much is new with me. Indie is thriving, shes crawling, chatting and is beginning to pull herself up to standing too. Shes a funny little thing, we can already tell shes going to be a character and i thank God every day for her. She is the best thing in my life.
It is impossible to explain to people who do not have kids just how much they change your life. Life has been completly turned upside down (for the better) and I have definitely changed as a person. Things that used to bother me, now dont. And things that I used to think were a big deal, really arent. Indie comes first, and thats that.
Life is good.
So, back to blogging... While I know it is a small little blog and not many people read it, its a little piece of me thats good to get out, especially when you spend your days talking baby-talk! So, if youd like to share my page and keep an eye out for upcoming posts, please feel free.
My facebook page is HERE and Instagram HERE. My snapchat is 'Connikav'.
Ill be sure to update again as soon as I can :) If theres anything in particular you'd like to see, please let me know.
Much love, Conni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment