Monday, September 12, 2016

€999 Baby Package

Baby equipment can be so expensive, and having my first baby, I really wanted to buy new pieces as opposed to getting hand-me-downs, as hopefully we will be lucky enough to have more children in the future. So I really wanted to have my own products!
I came accross this package by chance when i first became pregnant, and headed into Baby Elegance in Blanchardstown to have my first look around as a mum-to-be. There were no other products I looked at after seeing this deal, as it is such good value and the buggy travel system looked great.
Now that I have bought it, and using it these past 3 weeks I cannot reccommend it enough. The travel system really is fantastic, and the buggy opens and folds easily with one hand, plus it comes in lots of colours. I went for the light grey colour, its fab! The moses basket is sturdy but easily transportable. And the high chair folds down to be really compact.
One of the best points about this package is that you place a deposit and can pay it off gradually.
Check out www.BabyElegance.ie
Promise to write up a "what to pack in your hospital bag" soon. Chat soon, Conni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment