Friday, September 9, 2016

She has arrived

Hello lovelies,
So my last blog post was the day i went to be induced, and despite the last week of being pregnant feeling like i was going to be pregnant forever, baby Indie Anne Murray was born on the 19th August at 2.39pm weighing 7lbs 7oz and measuring 50.5cm long, after a labour of 12 hours.
I will do a post on being induced and my labour another day, as i have had a few mails from pregnant princesses asking for information on my experience, so ill be sure to share soon.
So, here is my baby girl:
Don't those lips just break your heart? I know i am biased, but I think shes the most gorgeous baby that ever was created :) That second photo was about 1.5 hours after Indie was born, and I just love it <3
Indie is 3 weeks old today, and I cant imagine my life without her now. It has been a really emotional time, but the happiest and most wonderful of my whole life. I never knew I could love something or someone as much as I love her. And how much more I love my husband seeing how he is with her too! I love our family, its my favourite!
I will write a post on what i packed in my hospital bags next, and what i actually needed and didnt need so keep your eyes out.
As always, dont forget to check out my facebook page HERE and Instagram HERE for more updates and baby overloads :)
Chat soon, Conni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment